Subject: UPD> UPD mailing list (was IPP> UPD meeting)

From: "Jeffrey D. Schnitzer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:52:16 -0500

Keith Carter asked:
> 
> Is there a UPD mailing list?
> 

The UPD mailing list is <upd.pwg.org>.  To add yourself to the list,
send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following as the body of
the message:

subscribe upd
end

The list has been in place since May'97, but there was little
traffic on it.  It's hypermail archive is at:

	http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/upd

/Jeff
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------