Subject: IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-dhcp-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:37:44 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Printing Protocol Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: DHCP Option for Internet Printing Protocol Services
	Author(s)	: R. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipp-dhcp-option-00.txt
	Pages		: 3
	Date		: 10-Mar-98
	
   This document defines a new DHCP option for automatic configuration
   of Internet Printing Protocol (IPP)[1] services to potential clients.
   Services. This new option provides an IPP client with enough
   configuration information to initiate a session with an IPP server
   without manual configuration of the client, and without existing
   directory services.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipp-dhcp-option-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-dhcp-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-dhcp-option-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.