This meeting was announced and chaired by Jeremy Leber.
These minutes were prepared by Ira McDonald with much help from Smith Kennedy.
- Review agenda and state PWG IP Policy - Ira McDonald as minute taker - Revised Agenda: (1) Administrivia (2) Action Item Review (3) Joint PWG/OP Virtual F2F 17-19 May 2022 - agenda/status (All) (4) PWG Website update for Security and Privacy - status (Mike) (5) PWG Hosting Organization - update on LF/JDF (Ira) (6) PWG 2022 Member Dues - status (Jeremy, Smith) (7) PWG Communications challenges - status (All) (8) PWG 3D / IPP article development - status (All) (9) PWG Process 4.0 and Policies - status (All) (10) OpenPrinting News/GSoC - update (Ira) (11) PWG 3D PR Opportunities 2022 - update (Paul) (12) Next SC meetings
- IPR declaration - Roll call - Review minutes of SC meeting (4 April 2022) - Approved as posted
ACTION: 04/04/22 - Jeremy to update the meetings page with link to Joint PWG/OP Virtual F2F May 2022 page and announce the event - CLOSED ACTION: 04/04/22 - Smith / Jeremy to reach out to the PWG member contacts and check on their dues status and confirm they are still the right contacts to be listed in the PWG scorecard - IN PROGRESS
- Discussion - Jeremy has sent out requests for liaison / workgroup updates - Jeremy has posted Plenary draft slides - Review - slides uploaded as per feedback
- Discussion - Not covered - Mike wasn't notified that we might be reviewing that today and he isn't present at the meetingACTION: 05/02/22 - Jeremy to reach out to Mike for review of PWG Website update for Security and Privacy at the PWG SC Tiger Team meeting on 05/09/22
- Discussion - No updates of significance but still engaged on that and will see some more movement in early summer
- Discussion - Danny Brennan was contacted and should have paid his dues by now - OKI and Apple are in the process of paying - directprint.io and Intel have both not responded - Scorecard spreadsheet (Google doc) disappeared / 404'ed so not sure who to reach out to
- Discussion - Ira was getting everything on the IPP list, but depending on sender it is ending up in spam again - Jeremy starting to see similar problems - Alan and Paul are still getting their mail from the PWG
- Discussion - Draft to be available for review at next week's SC Tiger Team call on 05/09/22
- Discussion - Smith cut many chapters out of the Process 4.0 and moved them into separate policy documents - Smith to publish updated Process 4.0
- Discussion - See OP Monthly Steering Committee minutes link from 04/19/22 (Ira) - See OP Monthly news link from 04/13/22 (Till) - See GSoC 2022 timeline link above - LF approved as mentoring organization on 03/07/22 - GSoC contributor applications started on 04/04/22 and ended on 04/19/22 - See OP CUPS v2.4.1 release notes link from 01/27/22 (Zdenek Dohnal, RedHat) - See CUPS Filters v1.28.14 and v1.28.15 release notes links from 04/04/22, 04/11/22 (Till) - See PAPPL v1.2rc1 release notes link from 05/03/22 (Mike) - See PDFio v1.0.0 release notes link from 12/14/21 (Mike) - Simple C library for reading and writing any version of PDF files - See LPrint v1.1.0 release notes link from 12/23/21 (Mike) - Switched to using PAPPL! - OP Steering Committee - OP monthly calls 03/15/22, 04/19/22 and upcoming 06/07/22 - no May call
- Discussion - Paul got answers to all the items and will ship that to Mike and Ira
- SC Tiger Team - Monday 9 May 2022 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern - Joint PWG/OP Summit Virtual F2F on 17-18 May 2022 final prep - Draft 3D article or outline review (Paul) - PWG Website update for Security and Privacy (Mike) - SC - Monday 16 May 2022 - CANCELED due to Joint PWG/OP Summit Virtual F2F on 17-19 May 2022 - SC Tiger Team - Monday 23 May 2022 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern - Alan to be absent - Process 4.0 / Policy documents review? - PWG Website update for Security and Privacy? (Mike) - SC - Monday 30 May 2022 - CANCELED due to US Memorial Day - SC Tiger Team - Monday 6 June 2022 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern - Smith to be absent - Draft 3D article or outline review? (Paul) - Process 4.0 / Policy documents review? - PWG Website update for Security and Privacy? (Mike)