This meeting was announced and chaired by Mike Sweet. These minutes were prepared by Ira McDonald.
- Reviewed agenda and PWG IP Policy -- Ira McDonald as minute taker
- Review minutes from SC on 22 Jan 2015 and Plenary on 3 Feb 2015 -- Approved as posted - See 'Previous Action Items' below
- Current PWG whitepaper template text makes it sound like IEEE-ISTO is providing all of the assurances instead of the copyright holder - Lengthy discussion of implicit copyright (to author/contributor) that applies until PWG adopts contributed material into work item of a PWG chartered WG - Concerns about appearance to 3D Printing community of Apple copyright on IPP 3D Printing Extensions whitepaper - Suggested focus on 3D Printing BOF slides (to be updated in April) which may reference Apple's contribution - Some large 3D Printing conference week before PWG - Paul TykodiACTION: Mike to ask IEEE-ISTO about independent contributions
- Consensus - unanimous approval by PWG SCACTION: Ira to accept last changes and post clean IPP WG Charter
- All session schedules in US Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) - Tuesday 28 April - 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM - Breakfast - 9:00 AM to 10:15 AM - PWG Plenary - 10:15 AM to 10:30 AM - Break - 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM - 3D Printing BOF - 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Lunch - 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - OpenPrinting Plenary - 2:00 PM to 2:45 PM - CUPS Plenary - 2:45 PM to 3:00 PM - Break - 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Additional OpenPrinting Topics - Wednesday 29 April - 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM - Breakfast - 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Semantic Model - JDFMAP - 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM - Semantic Model - PPDMAP - 10:45 AM to 11:00 AM - Break - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Cloud Imaging Model - 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Lunch - 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Semantic Model - Cloud, IDS, and Notifications - 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM - Semantic Model - Imaging Job Ticket - 2:30 PM to 2:45 PM - Break - 2:45 PM to 5:00 PM - IPP - Status, INFRA, and IG - Thursday 30 April - 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM - Breakfast - 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM - IPP - SYSTEM - 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Lunch - 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - IPP - SELFCERT - 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM - IPP - IETF IPP/1.1 - 3:00 PM to 3:15 PM - Break - 3:15 PM to 4:30 PM - IPP - IEEE IPP/2.0 and Next Steps - Friday - 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM - Breakfast - 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Imaging Device SecurityACTION: Mike to post tentative agenda for PWG April/May F2F to website
- SC - Thursday 19 March 2015 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern (tentative) - Mike will probably still be on vacation, so we may cancel SC meeting - SC - Thursday 2 April 2015 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern - Final agenda planning for April/May F2F - SC - Thursday 16 April 2015 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern (tentative) - Review plenary slides for April/May F2F