This meeting was announced and chaired by Mike Sweet. These minutes were prepared by Ira McDonald.
- Reviewed agenda and PWG IP Policy -- Ira McDonald as minute taker
- Review minutes from SC on 24 July 2014 and Plenary on 12 August 2014 -- Approved as posted - See 'Previous Action Items' below
- Beta site is ready -- some recent changes per feedback from Bill - Consensus -- make new PWG web site live ASAP
- PWG Logo is registered and has prior use - IPP Everywhere Logo has some questions for IEEE-ISTO legal -- do we need it on a vendor box or CD? -- will vendors wait to have completed IPP Everywhere certification before making the claim on packaging?
- Concerns about hidden multifunction extensions in document title -- discussion about how to write modular conformance requirements
- Mike has written new whitepaper outline after August BOF discussion - How to implement IPP in a 3D Printer? (Paul) -- Mike has already written up some ideas - Meeting of 3D Printing people in California second week of November -- PWG should engage/participate to encourage use of IPP for networks
- Rough agenda -- Plenary - add uber-Gant chart for PWG standards (across WGs) -- IPP - Self-Cert, System Control, Imp Guide, IPP INFRA/Cloud -- Cloud - wrap-up Cloud Imaging Model (last call over November F2F) -- SM (*morning* for Rainer/CIP4) - JDFMAP status, TBD other topics -- IDS - IDS Model, IAA, schema, 30-minute MFP TC summary - 2 days for whole F2F (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Deferred to future SC meeting (before November F2F) - PWG standard writers mentor program? -- rough consensus that this is a good idea
- SC - Thursday 25 September 2014 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern - SC - Thursday 9 October 2014 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern (tentative) - Note - TCG F2F meeting is 21-25 October 2014 - conflict w/ PWG SC - Plenary - Tuesday 4 November 2014 6am Pacific / 9am Eastern