Subject: PWG> Reduce Your Internet Costs! How?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 03:46:42 -0500

Three new professional management software tools that are 
guaranteed to reduce your communication costs while 
maximizing your dissemination of information.

1. Would your Organization/Departments like to conduct your own 
market intelligence research for products/services via feedback/polls 
in real time by your web site/Email system?  Our affordable 
professional survey software with libraries of professional templates/
questionnaires will increase your community branding/building & 
awareness.  We guarantee it!  For a Free working trial demo and 
additional information/executive summary, send any Email 
addressed to:  [email-masked]  for an automated reply.

2. Experience maximum utilization of your website for information
dissemination, with our email list tool that is browser managed and 
has an integrated database, automatic bounce handling, dynamic 
message scheduling, and www/email readership tracking...and more!  
As easy as faxing, your Depts can use this inexpensive yet powerful 
tool to schedule and deliver timely announcements/newsletters to 100's 
or 100,000's of employees, prospects, customers, members.  For a 
Free working trial demo and additional information/white paper, send 
any Email addressed to: [email-masked]  for an automated reply.

3. Does your organization require on-demand, affordable, online, real 
time distance learning for training/education?  By combining content 
with real-time interactive experiences, your web sites become places 
where targeted communities congregate and attract/retain visitors. 
For a free trial demo and additional information, send any Email 
addressed to:  [email-masked]  for an automated reply.

Visit us at "Internet World NY" December 10-12, 1997

c/c To Appropriate Departments: CEO/ADM_______CIO/IT______
 
Marketing/Sales_____ Communications______ Webmaster_____ 

HelpDesk_____ HR_____ Customer Srvcs_____ OPS_____

Friend________________________

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
'If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply 
with the subject "Remove" and you will automatically be blocked 
from future mailings/notices.'
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////