Subject: PWG> Request for Private Enterprise Number sent to IANA

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:23:34 -0400

As planned, the request for a SNMP/MIB private enterprise number
has been sent this evening to IANA.  (There were zero objections
to this plan, by the way.)

I'll be sure to notify this list when the response is received
from IANA.  Hopefully they won't have any problems with our request,
and that we can receive the number prior to the JMP meeting in
Boulder later this month.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Request for SNMP/MIB Private Enterprise Number
From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:05:01 -0400

Greetings,

Per your instructions, please find attached the request for a private
enterprise number for the "Printer Working Group", the open industry
organization behind most of the recent IETF work on network printing
standards.

For what it's worth, the InterNIC registry for the "pwg.org" domain
reflects the same registration info as this request for the private
enterprise number for the PWG.

Thanks in advance.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Request for SNMP/MIB Enterprise Number

To establish a MIB/SNMP Enterprise Number, the following information
must be sent to "[email-masked]".

DATE OF APPLICATION: 16 Oct 1997

Company Name: Printer Working Group

Company Address: c/o Underscore, Inc., 41-C Sagamore Park Road, Hudson, NH, 03051-4915

Company Phone Number: +1 603 889 7000

Contact Name: Jeffrey D. Schnitzer

Contact Address: 41-C Sagamore Park Road, Hudson, NH, 03051-4915

Contact Phone: +1 603 889 7000

Contact Email: [email-masked]

FAX Number: +1 603 889 2699