Subject: PWG> October PWG Meeting Details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 21:55:05 -0400

Here are the details on the October Meeting...

October 27-31
"Hotel Boulderado"
2115 13th St.
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone - (303) 442-4344
Fax -   (303) 443-7035
Reservations - 1-800-433-4344

Deadline:  October 3rd.
Rates - $104 (Standard - 1 Queen bed)
        $114 (Deluxe - 2 Queen or 1 King)
Meeting Room charges are estimated at $35-40 per person per day.
Participants responsible for making their own reservations. Be sure to
reference the PWG or IBM meeting to acquire the preferred rate. Limited
numbers
of Standard and Deluxe rooms are available. Early callers will get the
Standard
room/rate until this block is exhausted unless you specifically request
Deluxe.
The Hotel Boulderado, established in 1909, is a historic landmark with a
"historic" section and a more modern wing. You may want to request your
preference although I can't guarantee it will be available. Standard rooms
tend
to be a tad smaller in "historic" but each is unique. Deluxe rooms in the
historic section are quite nice.
Boulder is located appx. 50 minutes from the Denver International Airport.
Free
parking is available at the Boulderado for guests.   From DIA, take Pena
Blvd
south 12 miles and merge right onto I-70 West. Take I-70 to I-270 (right)
and
head northwest to US 36 (right). When you reach Boulder proceed left onto
Canyon Blvd (3rd light). Take Canyon to 13th (5th light) and turn right
(north). Hotel Boulderado is at the corner of 13th and Spruce.
You can also catch a shuttle called the "Airporter"  which leaves on the
hour
from DIA. $14 one way - no reservation necessary. Check in with baggage, on
DIA
baggage level 5 across from the Hertz counter. It leaves every hr. on the
1/2
hr from the hotel for the return. Reservations recommended but not
necessary.
The Boulderado is a major stop. Travel time via shuttle is appx 70 minutes.
The Boulderado is located in the heart of Boulder one block from "Pearl
Street", an outdoor mall with shops, restaurants, etc.
 Forgoing the automobile is quite feasible.
For more information on getting from DIA to Boulder visit
http://amath-www.colorado.edu/appm/department/limos.html

Don

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Manager, Strategic Alliances and Standards *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************