Subject: PWG> Meeting room charges for next week's PWG meetings

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:15:27 -0400 (EDT)

This message didn't make it to the PWG mailing list due to header
problems in the majordomo list system.

All RSVP'd persons should have received this message by now.  It
is being posted to the PWG for completeness.

	...jay

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From jkm Fri Jun 20 14:48 EDT 1997
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:04:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: JK Martin <jkm>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject: Meeting room charges for next week's PWG meetings
Cc: [email-masked]

Now that we have a final count of attendees for next week's series
of PWG meetings, the meeting room charges have been calculated.

The meeting room charge is $45 per day per attendee, and includes
breakfast-like foods (ie, pastries, fruit, juices, etc), as well as
snacks and drinks for the morning and afternoon breaks.  This charge
does *not* include lunch (as usual).

For example, if you are attending, say, 2 days of meetings, then you
will be responsible for a total of $90 for meeting room charges.

  NOTE:  Each person must provide either a CHECK or CASH for
         the total amount for all meetings attended.  Receipts
         will be provided for expense reporting purposes.  We
         can NOT accept charge cards, nor can these meeting
         room charges be billed to your hotel room this time.

We are currently working with the hotel to allow you to bill your
share of the meeting room charges to your hotel bill (assuming, of
course, you're staying at the Sheraton Tara in Nashua).  However, as
of this writing, the hotel is unwilling to do such billing for us.
(We have the names and home addresses of the hotel management
personnel and expect to deal with them accordingly...  ;-)

If you can not provide a check, then please plan to either bring
the proper amount in CASH, using a local ATM machine, if necessary.

We will be collecting the charges from each attendee on the day of the
first meeting attended.  For most attendees, this means we will be
collecting the checks/cash on either Monday and Wednesday.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- End Included Message -----