Subject: PWG> REVISED: PWG server down: June 16 (midnight until 9am EDT)

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 18:12:22 -0400 (EDT)

As Stan McConnell pointed out, Lord Murphy had already interceded
in the previous announcement.

The PWG server (web, ftp, lists, etc) will be unavailable this Monday,
June 16, from midnight until around 9:00 am EDT.  The computer room
in which the PWG server is located is being moved to another location.

Sorry for the confusion.

	...jay

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Tue Jun 10 19:02 EDT 1997
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:56:56 -0400
From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Organization: Underscore, Inc.
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG> Planned PWG Server Outage: 10-June-97 12:01am
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

PWG Mail, Web and FTP services will be unavailable on Monday,
10-June-97 from 12:01am thru 09:00am EDT, the Lord Murphy willing.

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

----- End Included Message -----