Subject: PWG> Atlanta Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 17:02:29 -0400

To:       [email-masked]
cc:
From:     Don Wright @ LEXMARK@LEXMTA
Date:     07/02/97 05:02:29 PM
Subject:  Atlanta Meeting

As I stated in Nashua, no one has stepped forward to
volunteer to coordinate the Atlanta meeting.  Is there anyone
on this mailing list that would like to do so?  If not, I
will make the arrangements but I wanted to give everyone the
chance to host our wonderful group.

Have a happy 4th of July!

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************