Subject: PWG> August Printer Working Group Meetings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:43:15 -0400

The August Printer Working Group meeting will be held at Microsoft
in Redmond.  The current schedule is as follows:

August 4th, 5th        9AM - 6PM        1394 Printing Working Group
August 6th, 7th        8:30 AM - 6PM    IPP Work Group
August 8th             8:30 AM - 6PM    JMP, etc. as required

Each of you is on your own for hotel reservations.  Recommendations
for hotels are as follows:

Double Tree (was Red Lion) Bellvue  425-455-1300
Hyatt Bellvue                       425-462-1234
Hilton Bellvue                      425-455-3330

Ask for the Microsoft rate at these hotels.

Maps, directions, buildings and rooms will be distributed in a
later note.

If you have any concerns about the above schedule (other than the
times which are fixed by room availability at Microsoft) please
let me know ASAP so people can make their travel plans.

Thanks,

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:14:02 PST

From:	MX%"[email-masked]" 12-JUN-1997 09:04:14.12
To:	MX%"[email-masked]",MX%"[email-masked]",MX%"[email-masked]",MX%"[email-masked]",MX%"[email-masked]",MX%"[email-masked]",MX%"[email-masked]"
CC:	
Subj:	PWG> August Printer Working Group Meetings

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
    [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:43:15 -0400
Subject: PWG> August Printer Working Group Meetings
Sender: [email-masked]

Thanks,

Don

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:31:14 PST

Sorry about that last message (reposting of Don's original) -- my clumsy
fingers.  What I had intended to do was pass along a note from a friend
up at Microsoft, who said:

    If you do choose to stay in a hotel - book immediately!  Bellevue is
    regularly running out of hotel space, just two days ago I had some
    business contacts having to stay at an airport hotel because they
    couldn't get rooms in Bellevue or Seattle. 

Heads up!

::  David Kellerman         Northlake Software      503-228-3383
::  [email-masked] Portland, Oregon        fax 503-228-5662