Subject: PWG> 1394PWG reflector info

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:49:13 -0700

Can someone reply with info on subscribing to the 1394PWG mailing
list? I missed the minutes of the meeting since I cut out early.

Randy

---

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 14:51:34 -0400

> list? I missed the minutes of the meeting since I cut out early.

You can subscribe by sending mail to <[email-masked]> with the
following as the message body:

	subscribe p1394
	end

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------