Subject: PWG> More about your objections to the PWG Press Release

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 19:43:48 -0700

Keith,

I need to make a couple of corrections to my earlier message.  

You need to send your message with proposed text for the press release
correction to 
the main list of the PWG which is:

        [email-masked]

as this concerns the whole PWG as an organization, which you try to put a
muzzle on.

I suggest however, that you also copy it to [email-masked] as they are
obviously interested.

If you want, we can restrict discussion of this subject to the PWG list rather 
than to the IPP list, but it means that you also need to subscribe to that
list, if you 
want to follow the discussion. BTW, that list follows the rules and accepted
behaviour 
of the PWG.

Another detail. I have accepted to send out the correction, but I want the
text to 
be short enough to fit on a single page, including the name and fax address;
after all 
you are not the one paying for it.  Alternatively, I can give you the list
and you can 
issue your own press release.

Regards,

Carl-Uno