Subject: PWG> Directions to DAZEL for Upcoming Meetings

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Mar 97 10:32:06 EST

I have uploaded the PDF version:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/DazelMap.pdf

Don

To: p1284_3 @ pad.prtdev.lexmark.com (Multiple recipients of list) @ SMTP
cc:  (bcc: Don Wright)
From: walker @ dazel.com (Jim Walker) @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP
Date: 03/27/97 10:22:28 AM
Subject: Directions to DAZEL for Upcoming Meetings

Per request, I have just posted directions to DAZEL's offices on the
PWG site,

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/DazelMap.doc
 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/DazelMap.ps

If anyone could load a PDF, I am sure that the community at large would
appreciate it.

Just a note... our reception area is on the 11th floor, and the room
that we will be meeting in is on the 10th floor.  If you manage to
find your way to either floor, someone will get you to the right place.

..walker

--
Jim Walker <[email-masked]>
System Architect/DAZEL Wizard
DAZEL Corporation, Austin, TX