Subject: PWG> New PMP MIB Draft

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:49:12 -0800

I am aware that within the new MIB draft, several lines wrap
at odd places and I will seek to resolve these prior to 
draft submission. I still don't seem to have a 'rock-solid'
way of maintaining an IETF document in Microsoft Word format,
and having a clean way to produce an IETF-compatible format
from the Microsoft Word native document format.

At the last IETF plenary in San Jose, other editors mentioned
that they do not use Microsoft Word, but instead maintain their
documents in ASCII text, specifically for making sure that
there documents are easily submitted for review. I also 
received mail from the RFC editors list stating their 
reluctance at using Microsoft Word (even in the presence of
revision marks and other nice features) for maintaining
standard documents.

I am open to suggestions....

Randy

-- 
Randy Turner
Network Architect
Sharp Laboratories of America
[email-masked]