Subject: PWG> PMP Working Group - New Draft

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:45:23 -0800

I have just posted a copy of what could be our next
internet-draft on the PWG FTP server at:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/pmib_031497.txt

This is an IETF-formatted I-D so you're be looking at exactly
what would be posted to the IETF I-D list.

The PMP working group will be holding a teleconference on
March 21 to go over this draft. Please review and prepare any
comments you have for the teleconference or you can post them
to the email list. The deadline for internet-draft submittals
is March 26th and I would like to get it in early this time.

Concerning the upcoming teleconference, Lloyd (or someone) will
be posting more details on this very soon.

Thanks

Randy

-- 
Randy Turner
Network Architect
Sharp Laboratories of America
[email-masked]