Subject: PWG> March/April Meeting in Austin

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Feb 97 17:15:40 EST

As I have previously announced on these mailing lists, I
had a tough time scheduling meeting space in Austin on the
dates we had selected.  Jim Walker of Dazel jumped to our
rescue and offered meeting space in Dazel's new office space
in downtown Austin.  Therefore, we will be meeting in Austin
as per our plans.  Each person is responsible for their own
hotel arrangements.  The following hotels are within an
easy walk of the Dazel facilities (at 301 Congress) in
Austin:

                Four Seasons Hotel   512-478-4500
 98 San Jacinto (2 blocks south, 1 block east)
 No shuttle bus (~$11 taxi to/from airport)

 Radisson Hotel on Town Lake  512-478-9611
 111 E. Cesar Chavez (2 blocks south)
 Shuttle bus service to/from airport (every 1/2 hour)

 Driskill Hotel    512-474-5911
 604 Brazos (3 blocks north, 1 block east)
 No shuttle bus ($9 taxi to/from airport)
 Older hotel, recently remodeled

 Omni -- Austin Hotel   512-476-3700
 E. 7th & Brazos (4 blocks north, 1 block east)
 Shuttle bus to/from airport
 (This is where we met last time)

A little further, but very easily driveable, would be:

 Doubletree Guest Suites   512-478-7000
 303 W. 15th

 Austin Marriott at the Capital 512-476-1111
 701 East 11th Street 

The current meeting plan is as follow:

March 31 P1284.4
April 1 P1284.4
April 2 1394/PMP
April 3 IPP
April 4 JMP/SENSE

Depending upon the outcome of the bake-off, etc. some
adjustment of the PWG sub-project schedule may be necessary.
We can make that decision a little later.

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************