Subject: PWG> February Meetings

From: [email-masked] (Bill Wagner)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 18:34:50 -0500

In reading through Harry's minutes (thank you Harry) and my own notes, 
     I am unclear on the actual dates of meetings for February, and would 
     appreciate clarification. 
     
     1. PWG notes indicate meeting from 3 to 7 Feb in San Jose
                PMP interoperability testing 3-5 Feb
                IPP     6 Feb
                JMP     7 Feb
     
     2. PMP notes suggest that compatibility test is four days, that it is 
     concerned with testing performed by a maximum of three people from 
     each printer (and management system) vendor. The implication is that 
     testing is concerned with the individual testing of each candidate 
     system/application.
     
     3. There is no mention of a PMP meeting to discuss either the 
     currently active items (explanation and justification of changes from 
     RFC1759), or the results/significance of the compatibility test. Such 
     a meeting may be considered to follow and be independent of the 
     testing itself, being of interest to all PMP participants.
     
     4. Is the intent therefore not to have a PMP meeting in February? What 
     about other PWG projects?
     
     Bill Wagner, DPI