Subject: PWG> February Agenda

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jan 97 15:52:10 EST

Since I posted the April agenda yesterday, I guess it is
only appropriate that I remind everyone of the February
agenda.

Feb 3-5     PWG - Bake-off, discussions, etc.
               at Stardust Labs, Campbell CA
Feb 6       IPP    8:30 - 5:30 at Adobe

Feb 7       SENSE  8:30 - 12:30
            JMP    1:30 - 5:30  (both at Adobe)

Where: Adobe Headquarters
       345 Park Avenue
       Corner of Park and Almaden
       San Jose, California
       Albertus Conference Room, 2nd floor

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************