Subject: PWG> Question about April IPP meeting

From: "Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 97 09:35:04 MST

Jim Walker wrote...

>Many permutations of the
(PWG schedule)
>were discussed, and the basic decision
>was to leave things as they were.  Was I just amoking and inhaling,
>or does anybody else remember this?  BTW, the PWG minutes do not show
>discussion of this particular issue, but does suggest that the April
>meeting be extended to three days (April 2/3/4, presumably in Austin).
>
>--
>Jim Walker <[email-masked]>

Jim, you are right, I was not able to capture all the permutations that
were batted around. I recorded what seemed to be the final consensus.
New discussion on moving April to Memphis has started on the wire since
the meeting last week.

You were pretty far toward the back of the room, so I could not tell
if you were smoking OR inhaling!

Harry Lewis - Secretary at the Albuquerque meeting.