Subject: PWG> PING

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jan 97 18:05:50 EST

Please ping me for next weeks meeting indicating which
days you will attend:

Thursday, Feb 6th - IPP

Friday, Feb 7th - SENSE & JMP

As previously announced, these meeting are at Adobe in 
San Jose.

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************

---

From: Chuck Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:24:37 -0800

Don,

	I will attend both days.

Chuck Adams
Tektronix, Inc.