Subject: PWG> Printer MIB Testing and PWG Meeting Alternatives -Reply

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 09:34:28 -0700

Lloyd

As I undertand it, we are voting on Option 1, 2 or 3.   I vote for 2.

Scott Isaacson

Option 1:

Have the interoperability testing the week of January 27th and PWG
meetings the week of February 3rd (both in Campbell, CA.). 

Option 2:

Have both the interoperability test and PWG meetings the week of
February 2nd.  Test setup would be on Sunday February 2nd,
interoperability testing Monday  through  Wednesday, and PWG meetings
Thursday and Friday.

Option 3:

Do nothing. Have the interoperability testing the week of January 27th
and leave the PWG meetings the week of February 19th.

Clearly, options 1 and 2 would mean that the PWG meetings would be
canceled the  week of February 19th (IEEE 1394 meeting would still
occur on these dates). If they are not canceled then the goal of reducing
travel was not achieved.