Subject: Web Site beginnings

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 10:53:12 -0700

Patrick Pacumio from Novell has started to get some PWG Web Pages put
together.   He has downloaded some of the html files and supporting
graphics to 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/www/index.html

None of the links are active.  Are there plans to have a Web Server
running at this site?  Is there one running now?  Nothing responds at
"http://ftp.pwg.org" but I have successfully tried ftp to "www.pwg.org"
(is this an alias to ftp.pwg.org?). 

Dave K offered to do more with the Web site design.  Dave do you have
some ideas on what you would like to see? 

Scott
************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************