Subject: PWG> RESEND: List of Job Monitoring MIB objects from New Orleans posted

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 08:12:18 PST

I forgot to change red revision marks to black in the .pdf file, so I've
uploaded three new .pdf files.  The .pdf file as no revision marks.
The .pdr had red revision marks and the .pdb file has black revision marks.
The .pdr is handy to use when viewing on your screen (and printing to a
highlight color printer).  The .pdb is better for printing on a black and white
printer (wish there was a way to print red highlight in a .pdf file as black
without having to make separate .pdf files).

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/snmpmib/jobs-mib/

-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        40448 Dec 11 11:21 jmp-list.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        61271 Dec 12 16:07 jmp-list.pdb
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        51483 Dec 12 16:08 jmp-list.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        61998 Dec 12 16:09 jmp-list.pdr

Tom

>Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 03:23:04 -0800
>To: pwg
>From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
>Subject: List of Job Monitoring MIB objects from New Orleans posted
>
>I handed out this list of MIB objects at IETF as well:
>
>  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/snmpmib/jobs-mib/
>
>-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        40448 Dec 11 11:21 jmp-list.doc
>-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        61998 Dec 11 11:22 jmp-list.pdf
>
>Tom
>