Subject: PWG> Albuquerque Meeting - PING

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Dec 96 12:53:24 EST

Here's a reminder, a request, an update, and an updated schedule:

1) Please, please, please make your reservations now!

2) The time has come for pings to begin for the January meeting.
      Please ping me now with a subject line of:

            Albuquerque Meeting - PING

       Rather than cloud the mailing lists with these PINGS, please
       only send them to me, and I will post the PING list a couple
       of times before the meeting so people can see who else
       will be in attendance.  Please include your arrival and
       departure dates in your ping.

3) At a meeting held Dec 6th to discuss 1394 (aka Firewire), the
      attendees expressed interest in having the PWG and the
      1394 TA jointly sponsor a WG to determine how to map
      printing protocols onto 1394.  We will be discussing that 
      in the PWG session first thing on Wednesday.

4) I will let Larry Stein publish the agenda for the IEEE meetings.

Thanks!

Don

--------------------------------------------------------

Here are the meeting details for the Jan meetings in
Albuquerque:

Where: Albuquerque Marriott
       2101 Louisiana Blvd
       Albuquerque, NM  87110
       505-881-6800

When:  Jan 6-10, 1997
       
Price: $99

Deadline: Dec 27, 1996

Schedule:

     Jan 6     1284.4
     Jan 7     1284.4
     Jan 8     1284.3    PWG - JMP, Sense

          8:30 - 9:30    PWG Administrivia
                         1394 Proposal
         10:30 - 12:00   Sense
          1:00 -  5:30   JMP
     
     Jan 9     1284.3    PWG - IPP

          8:30 - 5:30    IPP

     Jan 10    PWG - PMP

          8:30 - 5:30    Printer MIB

-----------------------------

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************