Subject: PWG> SENSE on the agenda for January (Albuquerque)

From: "Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 96 10:34:40 MST

Jay wrote (in part)

>..................................................... I believe it's
>imperative that a decent presentation and discussion on SENSE be held
>at the upcoming PWG meeting in Albuquerque the first week in January.
>
>Note that one of the primary motivating factors is that Tom Hastings
>publicly called out for the need for a SENSE-like mechanism to support
>certain critical aspects of the Job Monitoring MIB during the PWG BOF
>last week.............................................................

I agree, it's time we look at SENSE again. I would like to know, specifically,
which aspects of the JOB MIB Tom was referring to and how SENSE can address
these.

>Underscore is requesting four hours to present the work done to date,
>and to discuss where the PWG would like to go from here with regard
>to advancing SENSE as a standard....................................

I concur. We have a 3 day meeting, so we should take 4 hr. (if necessary)
to "catch up" on SENSE.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems