Subject: PWG> Proposed list of PWG mailing lists

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 20:38:10 -0500

After sending off that last message (in reply to Lloyd's original
posting), I realize I had overlooked the needed addition of a list
expressly for the Printer MIB/MIF (PMP) project.

After adding the PMP list to the list of lists, here's what we end
up with as a proposal for the various lists and their names:

  List Address    Description
  ------------    -------------------------------------------------
  [email-masked]     General/administrative PWG information
  [email-masked]     Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) project
  [email-masked]     Job Monitoring MIB (JMP) project
  [email-masked]     Printer MIB/MIF (PMP) project
  [email-masked]   SENSE project
  [email-masked]   Firewire (IEEE 1394) project

If no one has any objections, Jeff Schnitzer will create the new lists
early next week.  (Thanks, Jeff!)
 
	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:18:47 PST

Looks good to me.

Thanks for getting us organized,
Tom

---

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Dec 96 7:47:33 EST

I have one change.  P1394 should probably be something
like prt1394 or 1394prt.  The 1394 standard is complete and
no longer a project which "P1394" tends to mean.

Don