Meeting called to order by Ira McDonald at 12pm US Eastern 17 April 2013. Minutes taken by Ira McDonald. Recording of this conference call will be archived at:
- IPP Everywhere Client - Till is working on IPP EW Client for Desktop and Touch (mobile)
- GSoC 2013 Schedule - DONE - 18-29 March - project proposals by mentors - DONE - 8 April - GSoC approves mentoring organizations - Linux Foundation approved as GSoC mentoring organization - ONGOING - 9-21 April - Students discuss GSoC projects - 22 April to 3 May - Students apply for GSoC projects - end-of-May - GSoC approves projects/students - 17 June - GSoC coding begins
- Topics - Common - Ghostscript, CUPS, color management, IPP Everywhere, cloud - Mobile - mobile print clients (Ubuntu, other Linux distros) - Speakers - Ghostscript - someone is probably coming - Color management - possibly a call-in speaker?
- Ubuntu Developer Summit Online - 14-16 May 2013 - 2pm-8pm UTC / 6am-12pm US PDT - http://uds.ubuntu.com/ - Joint PWG/Open Printing Summit - 14-17 May 2013 - confirmed by Mike Sweet, Apple, and PWG Steering Committee - Trusted Computing Group in Dublin, Ireland 24-28 June 2013 - http://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/
Open Action Items
Next OP Conference Calls
- Note - 1 May 2013 is a holiday in Europe - Note - Ubuntu Developer Summit Online - 14-16 May 2013 - Wednesday 8 May 2013, Daytime - US 9am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) 10am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time) 11am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time) 12pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) - Europe 6pm in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time) * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader) International: +1-619-326-2730 (new number) Access Code: 491659#